Authorize.net simplifies card processing and it can connect to most of the known Credit card gateways. You can create an authorize.net account click here and set up your account.
You can also try test credit card transaction with sandbox account click here.
- Login to your account and click on ACCOUNT tab at the top right of the page below LOG OUT button.
- Under Security Settings click on API Login ID and Transaction Key.
- Copy API Login ID and paste it into Merchant Account at Back Office- Admin- Configuration- Card Tab in Floreant POS.
- Type simon as the secret answer for creating new transaction key.
- Copy new transaction key and paste it into Secret Code at the same screen in Floreant Back Office.
- Press Ok and create a ticket, take payment with any credit card and it should be working.
Try to keep the same setup as in the screenshot.
Please note when you have to uncheck sandbox mode when you use a real authorize.net account.
EMV & Chip card payment
OROCUBE has recently integrated a number of EMV payment system for Floreant POS. They may require specialized plugins. Contact support @ orocube.net for more.